PRHA’s staff are at the core of its success. We value our friendly, diverse teams. We are small enough that you will get to know everyone but large enough to provide advanced training and support for our teams. That is why we were awarded the Investors in People Gold award in 2017.
As part of our commitment to our staff we offer competitive pay rates and a generous benefits package.
We offer a group stakeholder pension scheme and death in service scheme
Employees receive up to 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays with increasing holidays for longer service (maximum 32 days)
- Season ticket & bike purchase loans
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Eye tests
- Occupational Health
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Wellbeing clinic
Health & Wellbeing
Employees are automatically enrolled into Health Shield’s “Cash Back” Scheme. The scheme offers a range of benefits including contributions towards dental costs, physiotherapy or osteopath consultation, health screening, personal accident protection and discounted gym and health club membership. Employees can opt to pay an additional premium to increase their own Health Shield cover, and to gain cover for a partner and family members.
Employee Assistance Programme
- All staff have access to Health Shield’s 24 hour helpline which offers advice and support on matters relating to health, medical, legal and well as counselling.
PRHA offers the following benefits for certain posts. These benefits are designed to help staff maintain a healthy work/life balance:
- Job sharing
- Part-time working
Training and Development
We provide a comprehensive induction, training and development plan including:
- Core training programme: Role specific skills are covered in induction. Ongoing training needs are met through a range of in-house and external courses.
- Personal Development: We offer a range of professional development programmes & study leave.
- On-going support and supervision
- Annual appraisals
Young Persons’ Support Worker
£22,750 per annum
PRHA helps young people in East London who are homeless or leaving care to make a successful transition into adulthood. We are looking for support workers who are positive role models, able to provide a listening ear and support/guidance.
You will work alongside the 16- 25 year old residents of our supported accommodation to identify their aspirations and agree actions that will enable them to develop life skills, resilience and the confidence to manage their own accommodation.
We are looking for self-starters, who can relate to the varied issues our young residents face and build trusting professional relationships with them.
In return, staff work within supportive teams, receiving the relevant training and development opportunities. You will be joining a locally based organisation that knows and values all of its staff.
Tower Hamlets (Bethnal Green/Spitalfields)
40 Hours per week (Rota basis including some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays) full time (part time also available)
Together you will use the following approaches:
- co-produce person centred support plans
- deliver practical and engaging activities, workshops and support in one-to-one and group settings
- promote physical health & emotional wellbeing
- enable access to education, training and employment opportunities
- help with management of benefits, especially in-work benefits
- support to develop essential skills to live independently
Staff benefits include: 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays with increasing holidays for longer service (maximum 32 days), interest-free season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now or call Samantha Beckford, HR manager, on 0207 920 7332 for an informal chat.
A copy of the full job description can be found here.
Applications Close: 5pm on 18th June 2019
Shortlisting Date: 19th June 2019
Interviews From: Week commencing 24th June 2019