Senior Recovery Worker
£24,856.00 pa – permanent contract.
40 hrs per week.
Do you have the commitment and values to make a real difference to the lives of people Mental Health? Are you passionate about empowering people to improve their quality of life, while supporting them to realise their hopes, dreams and aspirations?
PRHA provides high quality, person-centred support to people with mental health and other support needs. The support we offer is tailored to the individual client’s needs and wants, whilst encouraging independence and community engagement.
We are looking for
- A calm, resourceful and energetic individual who is highly motivated, hardworking and keen to support people with mental health in a proactive and holistic manner.
- Skills in positive communication and engagement, and will be able to demonstrate unconditional positive regard for all our service users.
- Ability to support people to maintain a healthy state of wellbeing, mentally, physically and emotionally.
- Willing to embrace all aspects of the role including, but not limited to, providing support with domestic tasks, and supporting individuals to access work, education and social opportunities.
- You will be required to work in a flexible manner, on a roster basis, which will include evenings, weekends and sleep-in shifts. Previous experience, whilst desirable, is not necessary
For further information on the role click on the link below:
Deadline for applications is 10th March 2024
PRHA are currently recruiting Locum staff to work as and when required, no guaranteed hours including evenings, nights & weekends.
Details of job roles and hourly rates (London Living Wage) are as follows:
Various locations within London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
As relief locum staff you will need to be flexible and be able to cover shifts at short notice, and be able to travel to different locations as and when necessary.
Night Support Worker/Support Workers/Project Officers/Assistant Project Officers
You will be expected to motivate & empower residents and have proven experience of support planning, risk & needs assessment & key working. In addition, you will be able to organise your own workload, take clear and considered decisions and communicate effectively with colleagues, residents & external stakeholders.
You will help residents to access community – based services & facilities & to develop life skills so that they can move towards recovery and independent living. A positive, patient and caring attitude along with sound communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
You will require some experience of general cleaning activities, and be able to respond to challenging behaviour calmly and safely. A positive, patient and caring attitude along with sound communication skills are essential.
If you wish to apply for any of the above locum roles, please send your CV and a covering letter in the first instance to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your CV and a covering letter