Payroll and HR Administrator
£30,000 per annum
40 hours per week
Providence Row Housing Association is looking to recruit a Payroll and HR Administrator. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to build upon their existing skills and knowledge within both payroll and human resources. You will work within a small HR function, however your key responsibilities will have a wide reaching impact throughout the organisation.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Maintain and advise on the use of HRIS systems.
- Prepare and input payroll on a monthly basis, working closely with the external payroll provider and Finance Department.
- Maintain staff training records, ensuring training courses are booked in conjunction with the Learning & Development plan. The role will incorporate an element of data inputting on a weekly basis.
- Participate in the recruitment processes, including uploading advertisements, managing the shortlisting process, scheduling interviews and issuing offer letters.
- Raise employment checks pertinent to the sector ensuring full compliance at all times.
- Provide support and guidance to managers, responding to and resolving problems as required.
- Manage email queries directed to the HR, escalating where necessary.
- Provide KPI information on a quarterly basis.
- Provide sickness absence reporting on a monthly basis.
- Assist the HR Manager as and when required with development of the HR Service.
Experience and skills required
- CIPD preferable but not essential
- Experience of working in an Payroll/HR Admin function
- Good IT skills including data input and data manipulation.
- Experience and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict timescales
Staff benefits include 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays with increasing holidays for longer service (maximum 32 days), interest free season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Samantha Beckford on 020 7920 7332 for an informal chat.
A copy of the full job description can be found here.
Applications Close: 5pm on 17th July 2019
Shortlisting Date: 18th July 2019
Interviews From: Week commencing 29th July 2019