The association has adopted a Participation Strategy for our residents that sets out our vision for involving and consulting them. We also have a set of Customer Care Standards that have been developed by residents themselves:
- We aim to ensure that all staff and volunteers will carry out their work to the best of their ability and be friendly, approachable and compassionate.
- All residents will be treated with respect.
- The association will listen to the views of residents.
- The association will help residents users to use and develop their skills and do all it can to help them meet their goals and aspirations.
- All complaints will be dealt with promptly and fairly.
- Residents will be given an opportunity to be involved in how their schemes and the association is run.
- We will treat all information that we hold about you in the strictest confidence and tell you those who have access to it and why.
- We will offer access to support services tailored to your needs.