PRHA’s staff are at the core of its success. We value our friendly, diverse teams. We are small enough that you will get to know everyone but large enough to provide advanced training and support for our teams. That is why we were awarded the Investors in People Gold award in 2017.
As part of our commitment to our staff we offer competitive pay rates and a generous benefits package.
We offer a group stakeholder pension scheme and death in service scheme
Employees receive up to 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays with increasing holidays for longer service (maximum 32 days)
- Season ticket & bike purchase loans
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Eye tests
- Occupational Health
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Wellbeing clinic
Health & Wellbeing
Employees are automatically enrolled into Health Shield’s “Cash Back” Scheme. The scheme offers a range of benefits including contributions towards dental costs, physiotherapy or osteopath consultation, health screening, personal accident protection and discounted gym and health club membership. Employees can opt to pay an additional premium to increase their own Health Shield cover, and to gain cover for a partner and family members.
Employee Assistance Programme
- All staff have access to Health Shield’s 24 hour helpline which offers advice and support on matters relating to health, medical, legal and well as counselling.
PRHA offers the following benefits for certain posts. These benefits are designed to help staff maintain a healthy work/life balance:
- Job sharing
- Part-time working
Training and Development
We provide a comprehensive induction, training and development plan including:
- Core training programme: Role specific skills are covered in induction. Ongoing training needs are met through a range of in-house and external courses.
- Personal Development: We offer a range of professional development programmes & study leave.
- On-going support and supervision
- Annual appraisals
Supported Housing Manager
£40,000 per annum (Plus On-Call duties)
40 Hours per Week
Bethnal Green London, E2
PRHA is a local housing association and support provider working in a vibrant, diverse and developing area. We help over 600 former rough sleepers, people with mental health issues and young people annually to transform their lives.
We are looking for a Supported Housing Manager to lead and support all of our services to residents. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a real passion for enabling teams and a genuine belief in the potential of all of our residents and staff.
Key responsibilities include: –
- Leadership for the managers’ team to achieve high quality services & performance, meeting contractual & organisational requirements.
- Stakeholder liaison across different boroughs, external agencies and commissioners.
- Organisational lead for safeguarding
The successful candidate will have experience of managing managers, and services across different sites and working with external agencies and commissioners.
Enhanced DBS required
Closing date: Monday 26th November 2018
Interviews: will take place w/c 3rd December 2018