PRHA’s staff are at the core of its success. We value our friendly, diverse teams. We are small enough that you will get to know everyone but large enough to provide advanced training and support for our teams. That is why we were awarded the Investors in People Gold award in 2017.
As part of our commitment to our staff we offer competitive pay rates and a generous benefits package.
We offer a group stakeholder pension scheme and death in service scheme
Employees receive up to 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays with increasing holidays for longer service (maximum 32 days)
- Season ticket & bike purchase loans
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Eye tests
- Occupational Health
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Wellbeing clinic
Health & Wellbeing
Employees are automatically enrolled into Health Shield’s “Cash Back” Scheme. The scheme offers a range of benefits including contributions towards dental costs, physiotherapy or osteopath consultation, health screening, personal accident protection and discounted gym and health club membership. Employees can opt to pay an additional premium to increase their own Health Shield cover, and to gain cover for a partner and family members.
Employee Assistance Programme
- All staff have access to Health Shield’s 24 hour helpline which offers advice and support on matters relating to health, medical, legal and well as counselling.
PRHA offers the following benefits for certain posts. These benefits are designed to help staff maintain a healthy work/life balance:
- Job sharing
- Part-time working
Training and Development
We provide a comprehensive induction, training and development plan including:
- Core training programme: Role specific skills are covered in induction. Ongoing training needs are met through a range of in-house and external courses.
- Personal Development: We offer a range of professional development programmes & study leave.
- On-going support and supervision
- Annual appraisals